Sunday, September 04, 2016

4. Get Rid Of Sunburn?

Make use of Aloe Vera 😁!

I personally love this plant because we do have it at  home and  though my little sis says it works for her hair growth but I'm more focused on the Sunburn since I once had it😊.

Now... Aloe V is so easy to use as the liquid gel is already embedded in the plant but this is how the  full process goes...😳 

*Cut away the end bit of the leaf and leave it for 10 to 15mins for the yellow liquid to be drained away and make sure you wash it clean at first. 


*Peel off one side of the skin. 

*Use a knife, make slits horizontally and vertically. 

*Use a spoon and scoop out the Aloe Vera gel into a bowl. 

*Put all Aloe Vera bits into a blender and blend at low speed for about 30secs.

Once it turns into a frosty white liquid, pour it into a lid and store in the fridge to keep its freshness. 

Use within 2 weeks at most.

C'est fini :)

See y'all tomorrow:)

1 comment :

Muh.Rahoof Medappil said...

It is really amazing in this story,I have also a best Engineering Colleges life story of me,I need to add my own College of history with affordable Price in India.I have also a collection of Biography of best peoples.I really challenged to my friends on the date of Exam Result of the University.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...