Monday, January 02, 2017

9. How To Make Your Own Pink Lip Balm

First off,  we enjoyed our new year yeah:)? Hopefully so :-)

Back to the crux of the day....pink lips right...(Abi)

Strawberries

If youre the soooo lazy type, you can just support someone hustle and buy it online or in the market... or if you don't want to overstress yourself like me you can just cut a strawberry or raspberry into halves and rub on your lips and rinse off later on. Do it everyday if possible till you see the reason why you bought strawberries and raspberries..

Now...if you're the very patient type, this is how you should make the pink lip balm naturally...


Raspberries


*If you're in Nigeria you could get these fruits in Shoprite/Spar and if you're in UK/US you could get it in Sainsbury/Tesco. You also need to get honey, best to use it in pure state (no added preservatives just the one the bees gave to us naturally...)
Honey

Lastly, don't forget to follow us on instagram @9jasisieko ...will be posting short videos about all this do it yourself lessons...so..

1. Crush/blend the Strawberry or Raspberry
2.Mix it with honey

You can apply immediately but if you need it solidified, put this mixture in the freezer. Like I said earlier...patience is key:)

Another post coming up soon.....

*signing out*
Your Blogger
#Sisi EkO#


1 comment :

Muh.Rahoof Medappil said...

It is really amazing in this story,I have also a best Engineering Colleges life story of me,I need to add my own College of history with affordable Price in India.I have also a collection of Biography of best peoples.I really challenged to my friends on the date of Exam Result of the University.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...